1) University of Leicester, U.K. M.S. in Pharmaceutical Chemistry 2007
2) Volunteered as a Math and Science Teacher in Uganda, Africa for a year 2007-2008.
3) Worked at Santa Barbara Middle School as a Math teacher for 6th-9th grade- 2009-2015.
4) Taught homeschooling math and science classes 2014-2019
5) Have been privately tutoring and coaching from 2009-2019 with ages 5-60 years old.
I specialize in all levels of math from beginner up to calculus, Chemistry, AP Chemistry, Physics, A.P. Physics, common core math and traditional math curriculum's. .
I am also a learning specialist and have a lot of experience in brain chemistry, learning disabilities and basic nutrition in relation to achieving your learning goals in school and at home. I specialize in ADHD as well and can help with organizational and executive functioning skills.
I'm your about section. Click to edit and tell your visitors more about the type of lessons you offer. Do you provide tutoring lessons one-on-one or in a group? Do you teach locally or online?
Every student has unique needs for support. Tell me more about what you are hoping a tutor can do for you, and I will start on a plan to help you get what you need.
123 West Padre Street santa barbara ca