1) University of Leicester, U.K. M.S. in Pharmaceutical Chemistry 2007
2) Volunteered as a Math and Science Teacher in Uganda, Africa for a year 2007-2008.
3) Worked at Santa Barbara Middle School as a Math teacher for 6th-9th grade- 2009-2015.
4) Taught homeschooling math and science classes 2014-present
5) Have been privately tutoring and coaching from 2009 to present with ages 5-60 years old.
6) Worked at Santa Barbara City College as a supervisor and tutor in their math lab for the disability department.
I specialize in all levels of math from beginner up to Calculus, Chemistry, AP Chemistry, Physics, A.P. Physics, and all common core and traditional curriculum's in all subjects above.
I am also a learning specialist and have a lot of experience in brain chemistry, learning disabilities and basic nutrition in relation to achieving your learning goals in school and at home. I specialize in ADHD as well and can help with organizational and executive functioning skills.
Every student has unique needs for support. Tell me more about what you are hoping a tutor can do for you, and I will start on a plan to help you get what you need.